Sun, Oct 29|
Progress Hall, Maldon
TalkON for Maldon
TalkON for Maldon is about sharing and hearing great ideas to build our community. Book your spot to hear our traders, teachers, bankers, builders, business owners, nurses and neighbours inspire and invite us to contribute to the conversation of building a better community.
Time & Location
Oct 29, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Progress Hall, Maldon, 6 Francis St, Maldon VIC 3463, Australia
About the event
Come and hear the following speakers and be part of a conversation about our region to improve our local community:
- Jude Hannah - Conscious community leadership
- Joshua Ruff - Overcoming adversity
- Renee Thompson - Opportunities with the Maldon Vintage Machinery & Museum
- Jolynne Rydz - Change the way you look at challenges with 1 simple question
- Ric Raftis - Creating awareness around AI and Social Media Algorithms
- Jill Rivers - Engaging in arts & culture can increase your health and wellbeing throughout your life and loss.
- Kate Stedman - Beautifying Main Street